Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Author Event/Book Signing in Laguna, Aug 11

If you live in S. California, in the Orange County area, you might want to come to the event and book signing I'm doing at Latitude 33 Bookshop at 7:00 pm, Thursday, Aug 10. I'd love to meet you and sign your book!
Here's all the info:

LAGUNA BEACH
Thursday, September 10:

7:00PM Latitude 33 Bookshop—Author event and book signing
311 Ocean Avenue / Laguna Beach, California 92651


I sure hope to see you there!

-Stacey

2 comments:

The Nice Lady said...

I'm sorry I missed your book signing.

I saw your video today and upon seeing you wondered if you have Cushing's (I do, mine is caused by a pituitary tumor).

I was skimming through your posts and see that we both also collect miniatures. If you are not familiar with the work of my friend Karl Blindheim I would like to encourage you to take a look: http://www.bykarl.com/

federica said...

I just finished to read your book and I really envy you!
you lived such a beautiful experience.


if only I live in california (I live in Rome!)I would like to know you personally.
I hope one day I 'll have this chance.

I read in your book about something really interesting, telepathy between humans and animals. Can you suggest me some books covering this topic?

all the best to you

and ... sorry for my english!